The CRSP staff has grown with the advancement of complexity in our products and the expectations of our subscribers. Since 1998, our staff has more than tripled. Expansion plans include continued growth of our staff, which is currently at 81.
CRSP is currently revving up for the next phase of development. Be part of the team that takes CRSP into the future! We are looking for the best and brightest. If you've got the brains and the brawn to accept this challenge, please see our open positions below.
A NOTE ABOUT JOB POSTINGS: Each posting on the UChicago Jobs Online Employment Site includes a Standard Summary and a Unit Job Summary. You are encouraged to focus your attention on the Unit Job Summary, for it is the summary written for the specific posting and most accurately describes the open position.
|Senior Index Analyst, Index Operations||JR00866|
|The Senior Index Analyst’s primary responsibility is the daily maintenance of CRSP real-time indexes with a focus on accuracy and timely release of information.|
|The Index Analyst’s is responsible for processing information being collected for research databases, analyzing corporate actions, as well as client communication regarding consequent index maintenance.|
|Market Data Research Assistant||JR01309|
|The Market Data Research Assistant is responsible for the maintenance/update of various CRSP databases through manual and computerized update processes. Additional responsibilities include updating of the databases for historial research projects.|
|Market Data Analyst||JR01311|
|The Market Data Analyst's responsibilities include the maintenance of various CRSP financial databases, improving/creating internal documentation, updating databases for historical research projects, and assisting the Client Services team with data-related issues.|
HOW TO APPLY
As part of the University of Chicago, CRSP is required to utilize the university job application process. Please complete the following steps:
- Go Online. Visit UChicago external career site.
- Create Profile. Update and edit your profile at any time, using your username and password. For more information on how to create you profile, search and apply for a position, click here.
- Search Jobs. To search for available CRSP requisitions, select location "105 W. Adams".
- Apply. Apply for any job for which you meet the basic qualifications. You may be asked a series of questions. Add resume, cover letter, or other supporting materials as applicable.
- Manage Jobs. Check the status of all jobs for which you have applied, add additional documents, or withdraw your application.
- Log In/Log Out. Log in using your username and password. Log out every time you leave the site. All job seekers are required to complete an online application, including a University of Chicago profile, and a resume in order to be considered for posted jobs.
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (AA/EOE).