The CRSP staff has grown with the advancement of complexity in our products and the expectations of our subscribers. Since 1998, our staff has more than tripled. Expansion plans include continued growth of our staff, which is currently at 81.
CRSP is currently revving up for the next phase of development. Be part of the team that takes CRSP into the future! We are looking for the best and brightest. If you've got the brains and the brawn to accept this challenge, please see our open positions below.
A NOTE ABOUT JOB POSTINGS: Each posting on the UChicago Jobs Online Employment Site includes a Standard Summary and a Unit Job Summary. You are encouraged to focus your attention on the Unit Job Summary, for it is the summary written for the specific posting and most accurately describes the open position.
|Market Data Research Assistant||104181|
|The Market Data Research Assistant's primary responsibility is the maintenance and update of various CRSP databases through manual and computerized update processes.|
|Market Data Analyst||104180|
|Maintenance and update of various CRSP financial databases with a focus on overall data quality and accuracy. Collaboration and teamwork are a large part of this responsibility.|
HOW TO APPLY
As part of the University of Chicago, CRSP is required to utilize the university job application process. Please complete the following steps:
- Go Online. Visit UChicago Jobs http://jobopportunities.uchicago.edu.
- Create Profile. If you already have an account and forgot your password, please email email@example.com for this information. Update and edit your profile at any time, using your username and password.
- Search Jobs. To search for available CRSP requisitions, select division “Booth School of Business” or location "105 W. Adams".
- Apply. Apply for any job for which you meet the basic qualifications. You may be asked a series of questions. Add resume, cover letter, or other supporting materials as applicable.
- Manage Jobs. Check the status of all jobs for which you have applied, add additional documents, or withdraw your application.
- Log In/Log Out. Log in using your username and password. Log out every time you leave the site. All job seekers are required to complete an online application, including a University of Chicago profile, and a resume in order to be considered for posted jobs.
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (AA/EOE).